agirlwithhairlikethis: Scott Pilgrim: The 7 Evil Exes Drinking Challenge
How to play: Put in your Scott Pilgrim DVD, Blu-Ray, or whatever you use to watch it. Each drink is meant to be consumed after an ex is defeated. You can either mix drinks before hand, or after you’re finished your current if you’re short on glasses. Overall, the containers needed would be:
- 4 Shot Glasses
- 2 Drinking Glasses
- 1 Double Shot Glass
You can get away with having one of each as well, just making it easier I guess. :P
So onto the drinks.
Matthew Patel - The Fireball
- Captain Morgan’s.
- Top with Bacardi 151
CAUTION! : This shot, CAN be lit on fire. If you decide to do so BE CAREFUL. Originally we had it in the recipe that they needed to be lit, but we had a BIG issue putting them out. For this reason, I heavily advise NOT TO IGNIGHT YOUR SHOT UNLESS YOU ARE 100% SURE OF WHAT YOU’RE DOING!
Lucas Lee - The Grind
- Shot of Jagermeister
- Cup of Red Bull (We used NOS, but traditionally these are done with Redbull)
When Lucas Lee gets on the rail, drop the shot glass into the redbull, and chug. If you don’t finish it by the time he’s KO’d, you need to start over.
Todd Ingram - Fair Trade Blend with Soy Milk
- 1 shot of Vodka
- 1 shot of Bailey’s
- 1 shot of Kahlua
- Mix in Silk Soy Milk. (Chocolate if you want it to look like Coffee)
Roxy Richter - The Sexy Phase
- 1/2 shot of Buttershots
- 1/2 shot of Bailey’s
Ken and Kyle Katayanagi - The Twin Dragons
- 1 shot Momokawa Diamond
- 1 shot Momokawa Pearl
Layer the 2 on top of one and other in a double shot glass.
Gideon Gordon Graves - GGG Bomb
- 1/2 shot Grey Goose Vodka
- 1/2 shot Goldschlager
Drinks created and photographed by AGirlWithHairLikeThis.
Submitted by b0h0-babe
Make Your Own Alkaline Vitamin Water
Find yourself needing a vitamin boost?
Click here, for complete recipe and directions of my five signature colour-free, sugar-free and bpa plastic free alkaline vitamin waters or get inspired to make your own combinations.
- Recovery - This vitamin water is ideal for recovery post-workout or after a large bout of physical activity. Blackberries and Cherries aid in replenishing oxygen in the blood while pomegranate and glutamine help to restore and repair muscle tissue damage
- C*Power - This vitamin water gives you a boost of anti-viral and anti-inflammatory vitamin C. With natural citrus fruits and camu camu powder, c*power is ideal for boosting your immunity after an illness or just keeping your body empowered. This is an excellent combination for weight loss
- Stressless - This is my favourite combination, the blend of watermelon and rosemary is divine. This vitamin water is ideal for helping you balance stress on a mental and physiological level. With the addition of B vitamins, hydrating watermelon and calming rosemary this combination is best used during times of stress or intensity
- Digest It - Excellent for aiding in digestion and stimulating the colon and digestive tract. With the combination of pineapple’s digestive enzymes, soothing, cooling mint and warming ginger, stimulating lemongrass, immunizing lychee and probiotics this water will aid in internal balance
- Detox - Purify your blood and body with this awesome vitamin water! Detox is ideal for the morning after a night out or when you are cleansing. Created with hydrating coconut water, and fresh cucumber, nutrient rich coconut meat, detoxifying milk thistle and anti-oxidant loaded raspberries and blueberries, this combination will cleanse your body from the inside out
It simple, cheap and easy way to get your vitamins in a delicious and hydrating way.
What an awesome idea! :’)
Our dreams are frequently full of strangers who play out certain parts – did you know that your mind is not inventing those faces – they are real faces of real people that you have seen during your life but may not know or remember? The evil killer in your latest dream may be the guy who pumped petrol in to your Dad’s car when you were just a little kid. We have all seen hundreds of thousands of faces through our lives, so we have an endless supply of characters for our brain to utilize during our dreams.